Autor Thema: If They Never Moved The RS3 Course  (Gelesen 82 mal)

Offline Kingang

• Profil anzeigen
If They Never Moved The RS3 Course
« am: August 28, 2020, 09:06:14 Vormittag »
OSRS gold (http://h t t ps://w w w.rsgoldfast.com/) are shit on console. Unless youre playing it using 5000 sensitivity and you have the truth of Jesus himself, then you would not be in a position to do much of anything. Putting on equipment and using the bank would be awful. The reality of this is that it just is not a game intended to be played with a controller lol, although it may seem like a fun market idea. I believe it would work. I dunno might continue to be hard to understand at first but you could key bind items to buttons to change with different stored presets for dif supervisors and move together with the directional pad.

Because everyone is gonna run to go purchase the adapter to get MKB on their own console to play OSRS. Runescape is simply not for games. I mean to port it over to console would not be simple. The amount of work that would need to go to it could take ages for one, and for 2 it still wouldnt be effective in any way. And lastly, it could be a waste of resources and time since its not like they would improve their player base by an important amount with a interface. Having it on computer and cellular is fine. Not to mention, how the fuck would they even scale Runescape on console lol. It just wouldnt work. And by saying to simply use a MKB support, the goal would be defeated.

They would definitely scale the ui and enhance the client, Should they put in the effort to make it accessible on consoles. Since they dont have the time to do this so they'd have the time. Honestly dude I'll say this for the very last time, they would have to do to vent it to console. It would not work, also it would be a complete waste to even attempt it. The point of games console ports is you get players using controllers. Saying they would have to use a MKB is just stupid. And I like how you answer to one thing each time and ignore everything else. Im not certain why im even bothering debating with you. Anyone who thinks Runescape would work on console is quite honestly clueless.

What is your biggest pet pieve in OSRS?

I want the devs to be able to make more content they desire, although I adore this game. The polling process is nice but it creates buy RuneScape gold (http://h t t ps://w w w.rsgoldfast.com/) lack management imo. Idk man, I'd rather be safe than sorry, the original game had full freedom and we all know how that ended, where do we draw the line? Right, but EOC wouldn't have forced it to even 40 percent. Eventually a Jagex parent company will look at the development price for content that never makes it into Runescape and scrape the polling system completely or reduce on the development to the point where they can hardly produce fresh content.

Offline Kingang

• Profil anzeigen
Re: If They Never Moved The RS3 Course
« Antwort #1 am: August 28, 2020, 09:23:11 Vormittag »
OSRS are shit on console. Unless youre playing it using 5000 sensitivity and you have the truth of Jesus himself, then you would not be in a position to do much of anything. Putting on equipment and using the bank would be awful. The reality of this is that it just is not a game intended to be played with a controller lol, although it may seem like a fun market idea. I believe it would work. I dunno might continue to be hard to understand at first but you could key bind items to buttons to change with different stored presets for dif supervisors and move together with the directional pad.

Because everyone is gonna run to go purchase the adapter to get MKB on their own console to play OSRS. Runescape is simply not for games. I mean to port it over to console would not be simple. The amount of work that would need to go to it could take ages for one, and for 2 it still wouldnt be effective in any way. And lastly, it could be a waste of resources and time since its not like they would improve their player base by an important amount with a interface. Having it on computer and cellular is fine. Not to mention, how the fuck would they even scale Runescape on console lol. It just wouldnt work. And by saying to simply use a MKB support, the goal would be defeated.

They would definitely scale the ui and enhance the client, Should they put in the effort to make it accessible on consoles. Since they dont have the time to do this so they'd have the time. Honestly dude I'll say this for the very last time, they would have to do to vent it to console. It would not work, also it would be a complete waste to even attempt it. The point of games console ports is you get players using controllers. Saying they would have to use a MKB is just stupid. And I like how you answer to one thing each time and ignore everything else. Im not certain why im even bothering debating with you. Anyone who thinks Runescape would work on console is quite honestly clueless.

What is your biggest pet pieve in OSRS?

I want the devs to be able to make more content they desire, although I adore this game. The polling process is nice but it creates RuneScape lack management imo. Idk man, I'd rather be safe than sorry, the original game had full freedom and we all know how that ended, where do we draw the line? Right, but EOC wouldn't have forced it to even 40 percent. Eventually a Jagex parent company will look at the development price for content that never makes it into Runescape and scrape the polling system completely or reduce on the development to the point where they can hardly produce fresh content.

Check out w w w.rsgoldfast.com for more details.