Autor Thema: I remember a good deal of people only liked Zaros  (Gelesen 12 mal)

Offline Megaomgchen

• Profil anzeigen
I remember a good deal of people only liked Zaros
« am: Juni 28, 2020, 07:48:09 Vormittag »
Same boat that is specific. Came from a break and RuneScape gold (http://h t t ps://w w w.winrsgold.com/) has been unbelievably annoyed by how these"signature personalities" treated you. It is like, I've been around longer than you and you're treating me like a new man? To be honest you ARE the man. For all we know, they could've been residing on the planet for a long time. They are always out there adventuring while us"adventurers" are only grinding unnecessary skills such as cooking, so it's very likely that they're the heroes that are veteran they assert to be. Most players can't have over 100 quest points and if they dothey only space barred every piece of dialogue that came up.

I remember a good deal of people only liked Zaros because he had been mysterious and powerful. Once we met him and started fleshing out him, many stopped liking him as much since the mystery was gone, or they didn't trust him, or thought his ideas were dumb. I believe this was intentional. Jagex has been trying to level the playing area. They have made Saradomin appear more corrupted when he had been the"good god", and forced Zamorak make some good points when he was the"evil god". They highlighted a lot of the failings of Guthix, or holes in his doctrine.

They didn't consider the spacebar warriors. If you did not read the dialogue, the puzzle of Zaros will remain! It's why I'm so sure that Saradomin and Zaros are still more popular. Back in the day, I would have ranked them like... Guthix, then Zaros, then Armadyl, Zamorak, Saradomin, subsequently Bandos. Now it's more like Zamorak, Armadyl, Guthix, Zaros, Saradomin, subsequently Bandos. Not that there is anything wrong with Zaros - I just believe his ideas are flawed and his ego is too large. His philosophy is decent.

It is so sad but I can not stop believing Jagex does not give a shit about lore anymore. Refusing to gate in the bare minimum with all fundamental quests and making RuneScape's lore even more inconsistent. I would really be ok with Zanik being the digsite director in the event that you decided not to kill her permanently throughout Nomad's Elegy. It would've really been hilarious if gamers who decided to kill her could have Zimberfizz ashes as OSRS gold For Sale (http://h t t ps://w w w.winrsgold.com/) a digsite manager instead. At least it'd make more sense.