Autor Thema: Touch is very unpolished in my experience  (Gelesen 55 mal)

Offline Gamerzone

• Profil anzeigen
Touch is very unpolished in my experience
« am: November 26, 2019, 03:42:08 Vormittag »
Touch is completely free but you must play with your mobile. PC You have everything that signature has but more upgraded. You can chose: -mono accounts server (one/account player) -multi accounts server -multi epic server ( xp x3, should you die you won't respawn, should you lose a pvp you die, when a player dies you'll get his stuff) -multi epic server (like epic but xp x1 & without epic pvp) -mono temporis ( one/account participant the server restarts itself after a while buy Dofus Kamas).Touch is very unpolished in my experience, especially if you know The PC version, and the total amount of content and equilibrium is drastic.

Two complete different versions of this Dofus game. One is BASED on the version of 2012-2013 while another (PC) is becoming updates every couple of months. Big differences in PC: Spell points no longer exists, feature points free reset, new zones, new quests, new Dofus (eggs), more items, more content, skills variant, some revamps, and that I think new class (elio), ceaseless dreams, pets revamp.In Mobile, there are a few articles (such as those mini-dungeons). TBH Dofus touch looks like a minor form of the real Dofus.Makes sense that they would make it smaller, it is for mobile after all. Mobile users don't have 1tb ssd putting around.

It is not that it's smaller, but lacking of stains. Point free reset won't make it larger. Spell variants & revamp won't raise that the memory required. Some patches could be implemented without adding a Mb. They won't do it since Dofus Touch is a"complete-different" game. As for that"little" game in your pocket, consider downloading the whole map so u will not need to download every single time you go to a new map. Surprise, there appeared a wild GB. So, the debate of"ought to be small" can't be applied here. It's not a match that is 3Mb after all.

Searching for a friend to hang out with on Dofus 1.29 heritage server.Well, because the flaw, a great deal of folks lost the motivation to play on servers using a rather troubled market. And with the new server I believe the amount of players around the old servers is gonna go lower and lower every day. So if you're looking for a very active community your very best bet is going to be the new one.I envision a good deal of people are stopping the recent Dofus 1.29 servers because of a duplication glitch which resulted in literality trillions of vulbis Dofuses, among many other things.

So they are making a new server and several men and women are currently hopping over. I propose doing the same in case Dofus 1.29 is something you may see yourself enjoying for many months ahead of time. It is going to be better in the long term, even though it means losing your current progress. Also there's some slight improvements coming into the new Dofus 1.29 server, even though I am not sure exactly what these are Dofus Kamas Retro For Sale. And I am not sure whether the existing servers are going to get the same improvements. They will but Maybe not.